Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hot Offers From Tiny Prints!

Tiny Prints is giving me another chance to share a great deal with you and to give one lucky reader 50 holiday or Christmas cards of their choice.  Tiny Prints makes breathtaking cards and are sure to be the talk of your social circle! 

Tiny Prints has a beautiful Holiday collection this year.  PLEASE take a look at the collection here then come back and leave a comment telling us which design is your favorite.  Please use the survey monkey to tell me about your pick of the collection and contact information.  I'm going to pick a winner 8am on Thursday 11/10/11. 

Tiny Prints has a hot offer for Parents and Children right now.  It expires tomorrow 11/9/11.
Tiny Prints is running a one day only promotion on 11/9/11 where you can receive a FREE card to your kids from Santa! Visit the Tiny Prints Facebook page to find out how to personalize one of the following greeting cards FREE: Checking It Twice or Santa’s Scroll. Hurry! Offer ends 11/9/11 at 11:59 pm (PT).

I love the special touch Tiny Prints adds to my holiday card giving!  Thank you Tiny Prints for another great offer and giveaway to share with my readers! And Thank you for the Labels (my compensation for this post).


Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate to this fantastic blog! I suppose for now i'll
settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google
account. I look forward to new updates and will talk about this site with
my Facebook group. Chat soon!

my web page: http://cs.adamant.net/


MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

Freeflys

freeflys

Amazon.com

Search This Blog